R Word List
Activities you may like...
✨ As seen on Boom Cards Featured Bundles!
This BUNDLE of executive function cards includes problem solving stories, social stories, predicting stories, sequencing stories, and flexible thinking stories.
Multiple types of wh- questions, why and how questions, labeling exercises, multiple choice, and drag and drop categorizations are included throughout this bundle to encourage an in depth understanding of each executive functioning skill.
⭐️ 80 Problem Solving
- Multiple choice question
- 2 labeling exercises
⭐️ 52 Social Stories
- Topics of social skills to choose from (feelings, manners, listening, sharing & turns, making friends, being kind)
- Sorting exercise
- 2 wh- questions
⭐️ 50 Predicting (✨ as seen on Top Premium Boom Cards ✨)
- What questions
- How questions
⭐️ 50 Sequencing
- 3 different what questions per story
⭐️ 40 Flexible Thinking (✨ as seen on Top Premium Boom Cards ✨)
- Why questions
- How questions
- Labeling exercise
Each deck includes a teaching slide and visual to help your students better understand executive function skills before practicing!
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account.Read here for details:http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
15 short stories to target wh- questions, auditory comprehension, reading comprehension, recall, and more!
Multiple levels of difficulty, including both shorter and longer paragraphs for a variety of length and detail in the stories.
✨ As featured on Boom Cards Top Premium Decks ✨
⭐ Wh- Questions in Short Stories
- 15 Paragraph Short Stories
- 6 Wh- Questions for every story
- Stories are 4-9 sentences in length
- What, where, who, when, why, and how questions for every story
BUNDLE for Wh- Questions also available in Shine Speech Activities shop, which includes short stories and sentences!
*This product contains the same activities as the PDF version. If you would like the PDF version, view Wh- Questions & Short Stories, Auditory Comprehension.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Improve sentence comprehension, language and reading comprehension, and picture comprehension with 4 activities and over 125 prompts for speech therapy or classrooms! Target comprehending, receptive language, and more.
This resource includes 4 different ways to practice sentence comprehension, including wh questions, pictures, fill in the blanks, and more. Real photos are included in this resource.
⭐️ Sentence Comprehension:
- 40 sentence comprehension task cards with 3 questions each
- 30 real photo sentence comprehension prompts
- 30 multiple choice reading comprehension activities
- 30 fill in the blank language comprehension prompts
⭐️ Targeted Skills:
- Improve sentence comprehension skills
- Increase receptive and expressive language abilities
- Expand skills for understanding sentences and pictures
Improve creative writing with these narrative and short story prompts! This set of 70 short story builders comes with character, location, event and time learning targets.
Help your students improve their stories and increase their creative narrative skills. There is space for students to type or write their stories, as well as an organizing task for story parts.
Your students will have all the tools they need to create unique and imaginative stories!
- 70 story builders
- 3 practice levels
- A combination of who (character), where (location), what (event) and when (time) story part targets
- 36 story builders that include 2 story parts
- 20 story builders that include 3 story parts
- 14 story builders that include 4 story parts
- Story parts organizing task with pictures
- Space for creative writing and narrative generation
- Instructions on each page
⭐️ Teaching slides:
- In depth information about the 4 included story parts
- Picture matching activities
Save your time and energy, this set is NO PREP! Includes everything you need to elicit creative, engaging stories from your students.
Perfect for SLPs, teachers, or parents looking to expand language or writing in a fun and creative way!