This set of 70 picture description webs targets describing pictures and words by color, shape, size, location, material, function, category and more. Includes 8 wh- questions for each word!
Teaching slides are also included to teach your students how to describe pictures.
⭐️ Picture Description Webs:
- 8 fill in the blank questions to target descriptions
- Color description targets
- Size description targets
- Shape description targets
- Location description targets
- Material description targets
- Function description targets
- Category description targets
- Who (who uses it?) description targets
- Color coded targets to improve memory of ways to describe
⭐️ Teaching Slides:
- Question example for each description target
- Concrete examples of each description type
⭐️ Bonus Pages on PDF:
- Colored blank picture web template with 8 questions
- Black and white picture web template with 8 questions
BONUS! A blank PDF template for a color web and a black and white web are also included. Your students have the opportunity to draw their own unique pictures and create webs.
70 trials, plus blank webs, allows for unlimited practice of picture and word describing.
Help your students learn how to describe with this activity! PDF and Boom Cards versions are included.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account.Read here for details:http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.